How many of you remember your childhood days during summer holidays visiting your granny’s house and playing Buguri, Ala guli mane, Kunte bille, Goli, Lagori, Chini-Dandlu, Kho Kho and other folklore games with your relatives and beloved friends. It was so fun filled and quality time, isn’t it? But see your children now, aren’t they too much addicted to mobile, television and many other gadgets? You know that they are detrimental the health and well-being, affecting their brain and causing mental illness, increased aggression, language problem, physical growth and importantly forgetting the touch with the mother Nature. Yes, this is the right time to take action and help your child to find the right balance and embrace the real and virtual world.
05 days Residential Summer Camp for Children “Back to the Roots”
Please enroll your child to our “Back to the Roots” Sumer Programme. Back to the Roots is a fun filled and profound experience of 05 days’ residential program in Soham Ayur Yoga Ashram for Children aged from 6 to 13 years.
This summer camp programme which takes place every year from April 20th to April 25th also inculcates children to make life-style change, for example eating habits, live food like fruits, vegetable salads, sprouted nuts and seeds. The Ashram is in a quiet and serene environment far from the madding crowd. This course teaches children how to live close to nature, healthier and spiritual. The ashram schedule is modified to fit the children needs. We take only 30 admissions per batch, Daily schedule will be starting from 6.00 am till 8 pm, Separate dormitory accommodation for boys and girls.
Activities covered during the course:
- Indian Traditional and Folklore Game
- Daily Yoga, Meditation, Chanting sessions
- Art, Craft & Clay Modelling
- Theatre workshop
- Gardening, Healthy food
- Indian Tradition and Philosophy
- Personality development & Communication skills
- Dormitory is the main accommodation available. It is simple and clean with shared bathrooms. Separate dormitory space for boys and girls.
- Bathroom facilities are with cold water only.
- Two bed sheets, a pillow, pillowcase, and mosquito net are provided.
Overseas students- 200 $
For Indian students- 4600 Rupees
- If you cancel your registration before the start of the retreat, we will refund your original payment less an administration fee of 25% of the retreat fees.
- For a no show, no refund will be issued.
Registration and making donation:
You can directly contact us to register and make the donation or you can also transfer the 50% of the donation to our Foundation bank account to confirm your registration (please contact us for bank details) and please do inform us through email or phone after transferring the donation (our contact number is 0091-9980152222).
- Dates and donations are subject to change without notice.
- To maintain the spiritual atmosphere, we ask all ashram student to comply with the ashram rules.
- Kindly refer to the Ashram rules and guidelines for more information.
- The ashram reserves the right of admission and student may be asked to leave if their behavior goes against the ashrams rules and teachings.
- Strictly no smoking, alcohol and non-vegetarian inside the ashram
What to bring:
Comfortable clothes, blanket, sandals, toiletries, personal items, meditation shawl for cool evenings, yoga mat, meditation cushion, notebooks, pens, towels and a torch. These items can usually be purchased in our ashram boutique “Soham Divine Store”.
Foreign Nationals are required to bring their original passport with a valid visa for India and visa should be valid for the full duration of the visit.