We invite you to come and experience, rejuvenate, heal and transform your body and mind with Ayurveda (the Science of Life) and Yoga (Harmony of Body, Mind & Soul) at our Soham Ayur Yoga Ashram’s 3 days and 7 days Relax, Refresh & Rejuvenate Wellness Yoga Retreat program. During this retreat program you will have an introduction to living an Ayurvedic lifestyle through practical experience with yoga, meditation, simple daily routines and dietary advice.
3 Days, 7 Days Yoga and Ayurveda Retreat
You will begin to understand your own unique body type (prakruti) and become aware of how your present state of health (vikruti) can be improved according to Ayurvedic principles. This weekend allows you to retreat for a while and gain an awareness of how to bring and maintain balance into all aspects of your daily life through Ayurveda.
- Daily yoga and meditation sessions
- Workshops on Ayurveda and how to maintain balance in our lives
- Ayurvedic Abhyangam (Massage) and therapeutic ritual of Shirodhara*
- Introduction to Ayurveda Dinacharya
- Vegetarian, Ayurvedic meals and snacks
Visa and International traveling arrangements, local transport should be done by guest itself, but if you needed any assistance our authorized travel agent Travel plus from Delhi will be available for your service. Contact us for more details. Pick up and drop facility from the airport to Soham Ayur Yoga Ashram will be arranged for the guest on additional charges. For local travel needs, a Travel desk facility will be made available at the reception.
- Dormitory is the only main accommodation available. It is simple and clean with shared bathrooms. Separate dormitory space for men and ladies.
- Couples are not allowed to share rooms during the course.
- Bathroom facilities are with cold water only.
- Bed sheets, a pillow and pillowcases are provided.
- Accommodations are subject to availability.
For Level 1
Overseas students – 300 US $
For Indian students- 7500 Rupees
- If you cancel your registration before the start of the retreat, we will refund your original payment less an administration fee of 25% of the course fees.
- For a no show, no refund will be issued.
- No refund will be issued if Guest leaving the retreat before completion
- Strictly no smoking, alcohol and non-vegetarian inside the ashram
Foreign Nationals are required to bring their original passport with a valid visa for India and visa should be valid for the full duration of the course.
What to bring:
Comfortable clothes, blanket, sandals, toiletries, personal items, meditation shawl for cool evenings, yoga mat, meditation cushion, notebooks, pens, towels and a torch. These items can usually be purchased in our ashram boutique “Soham Divine Store”. Uniforms and a TTC Manual are included in the course donation.
- Dates and donations are subject to change without notice.
- To maintain the spiritual atmosphere, we ask all ashram guests to comply with the ashram rules.
- Kindly refer to the Ashram rules and guidelines for more information.
- The ashram reserves the right of admission and students may be asked to leave if their behavior goes against the ashrams rules and teachings.
Registration and making donation:
You can directly contact us to register and make course donation or you can also transfer the 50% of the course donation to our Foundation bank account to confirm your registration (please contact us for bank details) and please do inform us through email or phone after transferring the course donation (our contact number is 0091-9980152222).