This transformational and healing 7-day Panchakarma Detox and Yoga Programme begins with a consultation provided by our on-site Ayurvedic doctor. This in-depth exploration of your diet, lifestyle patterns and habits, mental and emotional state, and many other personal details will provide the information necessary to determine your Dosha (body type) and design your detox and rejuvenation programme. This includes vital health advice to take home.
7 Days Yoga and Ayurveda Panchakarma Detox Retreat
The consultation also includes an introduction to Ayurveda and its principles. Your treatment plan will combine Ayurvedic rejuvenation therapies along with other modalities of healing available through our highly skilled staff of therapists.
- Daily yoga and meditation sessions
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Introduction to Ayurveda Dinacharya
- Consultation with the Ayurvedic Doctor
- Ayurvedic Abhyanga Massage
- Marma Massage
- Main Panchakarma treatment as per Doctor’s advice
- Vegetarian, Ayurvedic meals and snacks
- Evening satsang/activities at Ashram
- Final Consultation
Visa and International traveling arrangements, local transport should be done by students itself, but if you needed any assistance our authorized travel agent Travel plus from Delhi will be available for your service. Contact us for more details. Pick up and drop facility from the airport to Soham Ayur Yoga Ashram will be arranged for the students on additional charges. For local travel needs, a Travel desk facility will be made available at the reception.
- Dormitory is the main accommodation available. It is simple and clean with shared bathrooms. Separate dormitory space for men and ladies.
- Options for single, double, or triple occupancy are available for a supplemental fee, Please contact the booking office for more details.
- Bathroom facilities are with cold water only.
- Two bed sheets, a pillow, pillowcase, and mosquito net are provided.
For Level 1
Overseas students – 700 US $
For Indian students- 35000 Rupees
- If you cancel your registration before the start of the course, we will refund your original payment less an administration fee of US $300 for Overseas student and Rs.10000 for Indian students.
- For a no show, no refund will be issued.
- Students leaving the course before completion are required to return all teaching materials and uniforms.
Registration and making donation:
You can directly contact us to register and make course donation or you can also transfer the 50% of the course donation to our Foundation bank account to confirm your registration (please contact us for bank details) and please do inform us through email or phone after transferring the course donation (our contact number is 0091-9980152222).
- Dates and donations are subject to change without notice.
- To maintain the spiritual atmosphere, we ask all ashram guests to comply with the ashram rules.
- Kindly refer to the Ashram rules and guidelines for more information.
- The ashram reserves the right of admission and students may be asked to leave if their behavior goes against the ashrams rules and teachings.
What to bring:
Comfortable clothes, blanket, sandals, toiletries, personal items, meditation shawl for cool evenings, yoga mat, meditation cushion, notebooks, pens, towels and a torch. These items can usually be purchased in our ashram boutique “Soham Divine Store”. Uniforms and a TTC Manual are included in the course donation.
Foreign Nationals are required to bring their original passport with a valid visa for India and visa should be valid for the full duration of the course.