5 Days Prenatal Care, Yoga and Ayurveda Retreat is perfect during pregnancy to keep stress and cortisol levels low for you and your baby and prepare your body and mind for childbirth with hip opening postures and breath relaxation techniques and healing ayurveda rejuvenation treatments by our qualified ayurveda therapist.
You can either come on your own or with your partner. Prenatal Care, Yoga and Ayurveda Retreat programme invites you to complete a pre-arrival questionnaire, ensuring your retreat experience is tailor-made to provide you with the care that you need.
- Daily prenatal yoga and meditation sessions
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Consultation with the Ayurvedic Doctor
- Prenatal Ayurvedic rejuvenation treatments *
- Vegetarian, Ayurvedic meals and snacks
- Evening satsang/activities at Ashram
*As per Doctor’s advice
Visa and International traveling arrangements, local transport should be done by guest itself, but if you needed any assistance our authorized travel agent Travel plus from Delhi will be available for your service. Contact us for more details. Pick up and drop facility from the airport to Soham Ayur Yoga Ashram will be arranged for the guest on additional charges. For local travel needs, a travel desk facility will be made available at the reception.
- Dormitory is the main accommodation available. It is simple and clean with shared bathrooms. Separate dormitory space for men and ladies.
- Bathroom facilities are with cold water only. (hot water can be provided only for prenatal retreats)
- Two bed sheets, a pillow, pillowcase, and mosquito net are provided.
Overseas Guest- 250 US $
For Indian Guest- 10000 Rupees
- If you cancel your registration before the start of the retreat, we will refund your original payment less an administration fee of 25% of the retreat fees.
- For a no show, no refund will be issued.
- No refund will be issued if Guest leaving the retreat before completion
Registration and making donation:
You can directly contact us to register and make retreat donation or you can also transfer the 50% of the retreat donation to our Foundation bank account to confirm your registration (please contact us for bank details) and please do inform us through email or phone after transferring the retreat donation (our contact number is 0091-9980152222).
- Dates and donations are subject to change without notice.
- To maintain the spiritual atmosphere, we ask all ashram guests to comply with the ashram rules.
- Kindly refer to the Ashram rules and guidelines for more information.
- The ashram reserves the right of admission and guest may be asked to leave if their behavior goes against the ashrams rules and teachings.
- Strictly no smoking, alcohol and non-vegetarian inside the ashram
What to bring:
Comfortable clothes, blanket, sandals, toiletries, personal items, meditation shawl for cool evenings, yoga mat, meditation cushion, notebooks, pens, towels and a torch. These items can usually be purchased in our ashram boutique “Soham Divine Store”.
Foreign Nationals are required to bring their original passport with a valid visa for India and visa should be valid for the full duration of the visit.