Yogaathma Foundation, founded by Sri Soham in 2009 and holding Special Consultative Status with UN- ECOSOC since 2013, is an entirely volunteer-run, non-profit organization dedicated with the aim of serving people and to create World Peace by achieving Sustainable development goals. The Yogaathma Foundation’s mission is to uplift society by strengthening the individual through programs that create a sense of belonging, restore human values, develop life to its full potential and encourage people from all backgrounds, religions, and cultural traditions to come together in celebration and service.
In Yogaathma Foundation, activities are designed to create an inclusive culture that is the basis for global harmony and progress. This approach has gained worldwide recognition. The Yogaathma Foundation movement has spread peace across communities through diverse humanitarian projects, including disaster relief, sustainable rural development, empowerment of women, prisoner rehabilitation, education for all, and environmental sustainability. The Foundation regularly organizes different trainings, courses and camps which includes Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Naturopathy, Ayurveda, Spiritual activities, Personality development, Life skills training, Theatre workshops, Cultural activities, Nature care, Awareness Programs, and Peace conferences.
- Holds Special Consultative Status with UN- ECOSOC since 2013.
- Holds registration under Indian trust Act.
- Holds registration under Income Tax 80G exemption and 12A certification.
- Holds registration under FCRA certification (Foreign contribution regulation act)
- Recognised and approved Yoga Training center by Yoga Certification Board Ministry of Ayush
- ISO 9001-2015 certified organisation
- Accredited to Shobhit University
- Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School RYS 200 , RYS 300
Animal welfare & Shelter