Sri.Soham Guruji is a nationally and internationally celebrated renowned Yoga Guru and Spiritual being known for his passionate, dynamic, creative and inspirational style of teaching that incorporates both the physical and spiritual aspects of the Yoga practice and Life skills.
Soham was introduced to Yoga and Spiritual path from his childhood days only. He was a dedicated disciple to Sri.Ramanamaharshi, he started reading and following Ramana’s teachings and philosophy from his childhood itself. Even though Soham never saw his first Guru physically but he was always connected and guided by him spiritually. Soham was a born gifted child. By the age of 3 he was able to paint, perform theatre arts and give motivational speeches in front of thousands of audiences in his school. During his school days he was highly motivated by the disciplined life of his School Principal Smt.Niranjani Kumari. He was one of the favorite students for all teachers and managements of the school, even for today.
After his University qualification He began his career life as a Human Resources Manager in a corporate company and also He began his professional study of Hatha Yoga, Astanga Yoga, Bhakthi Yoga, Mudra Yoga, Yoga Philosophy, Ayurveda, Panchakarma and Cupping Therapy under many Gurus Himalayan Yogi Sri. Sri. Yogananda Maharaj of Rishikesh, Mudra Yoga Therapist Sri.Rangaraj Iyengar and also under many yogis in Sivananda Dhanwantri Ashram.
Combing with regular Yoga practice and spiritual practices, Soham created for himself a transformational healing path “Soham Sadhana”, which now he is teaching to thousands of his students all over the world who is seeking the question “Who Am I”. Spiritually he was blessed by many spiritual leaders like Sri. Shivapuri Swamiji of Omkar ashram, Sri. Adhichunchanagiri Bala Gangadharanatha Swamiji, and others with whom he had regular interaction. Later on he was blessed with Yoga Sadhana Deeksha (Initiation) by Parama Poojya Guru Sri.Sri. Madhusudhanananda Puri of Omkar Ashram, and Guru Deeksha & Spiritual name ‘Soham’ Deeksha by Himalayan Yogi Sri. Yogananda Maharaj of Rishikesh.
In 2009 Soham established Soham Ayur Yoga Ashram and Yogaathma Foundation, an International non-profit, non-denominational, educational and humanitarian organization which holds Special Consultative Status with UN- ECOSOC since 2013. He has reached out to thousands of people worldwide through personal interactions, public events, teachings, Yoga workshops, and humanitarian initiatives. He has also written and published many books like Basic Yoga for Health, Healing Mudra, Yoga Teachers Manual and many.
Soham regularly travels to more than 35 countries, conducting free discourses, workshops, courses and carrying his vision and universal message of creating world peace through Yoga and Smile. His work continues to evolve and is deeply influenced by many of the great traditions here.
- Advisory Member of World Yoga Organization.
- International Speaker at United Nation Conferences.
- Speaker at Poland International Yoga and Ayurveda Conference.
- Nominated as India’s Top 50 Thinker by MTC Global Award during 2014.
- Prestigious Yoga Bhushana Award.
- Vishwa Yoga Nidhi Award.
- Yoga Jyothi Award.
- Rajyostava Award by Krishnarajapuram Yuvakara Sangha.
- Paryavaran Dronacharya award (National level award from ICWESSAR, Rajasthan) for contribution in creating environment and wild life awareness).
- Special Award by Students Association of Road Safety, Bengaluru Traffic Police.
- Bharathiya Seva Dal awards.
On Tour with Sri Soham 2020- 2021
- Jan 05 to Feb 17 – Egypt
- March 1 to April 1 – Bangalore Ashram
- April 3 to August 10 – All events are canceled due to Covid situation
- September 15 to October 10 – Bangalore Ashram TTC
- October 12 to November 25- Egypt
- November 30 – December 25 Mongolia
- December 25 to January 5 – Bangalore Ashram
- January 10 to February 20 – Egypt
- March 1 to March 30 – Bangalore Ashram TTC
- April 5 to July 5 – Bangalore Ashram, Living Yogi course
- July 25 to August 30 – Egypt
- Sep 5 to October 5- Bangalore Ashram TTC
- October 15 – November 15 – Mongolia
- November 20 to December 20- Bangalore Soham Ashram Ayurveda course
- December 22 to January 04 – Self Sadhana Tour