This Course is Accredited by NSDC Govt of India, Registered with Yoga Alliance USA, Registered under YCB-AYUSH Govt of India, Accredited by Shobhit University UP and Affiliated to Soham Yoga University USA.
300 Hours – 1 month Residential Advance Yoga Teacher Training Course
(Important note- Soham Ayur Yoga ashram is a traditional ashram and not a luxury holiday resort, It is located far from the city and in between the midst of nature, you will be living in a very simple and disciplined life style with basic needs. People come here to experience the real way of yogic life, to experience the life and not to escape the life. If you still interested please go through the entire rules and regulation before registering)
One-month Residential Course
- March 1 to April 1 – 2021 (Canceled due to Covid Restrictions)
- August 10 to September 10 – 2021 (Admissions are open)
International Soham Ayur Yoga Ashram, Bangalore Outskirts, Aladhakate Village (50 km away from Bangalore city)
- The 300-hour advanced training builds upon the fundamental concepts taught in the 200-hour TTC and deepens your understanding and practice.
- The 300-hour TTC prepares you to teach principles and techniques of yoga that are more advanced than those taught in the 200-hour TTC.
- 300 hour advance Astanga Yoga Teacher Training program is designed for those students who have completed Yoga Alliance approved 200 Hour Teacher Training course in Astanga Yoga, Primary series
- After completion of 300 hour you can teach beginner, intermediate and advanced students with clarity and confidence. It enables you to get registered as RYT–500.
- Course includes advance practices of Hatha yoga, advance asanas, advance pranayama, advance yoga philosophy, advance yoga anatomy & physiology, yoga therapy and other subjects.
- Course includes advance practices of yoga, Astanga Suryanamaskara, intermediate and advance Astanga series, advance pranayama, advance yoga philosophy, advance yoga anatomy & physiology, yoga therapy and other subjects.
- During the course, the asanas practices are physically challenging but the course has been designed with intellect prospective to balance it with meditation & pranayama practices.
- Students are also recommended to start incorporating yoga practices in their day today life before the course.
- Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha By Swami Satyananda Saraswati
- Patanjali Yoga Sutra By Sage Patanjali
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika by Swatmaram
- Yoga Mala – Sri Pattabhi Jois
- Course manual is provided to students during the course.
An internationally recognized certificate from the Soham Ayur Yoga Ashram is awarded on successful completion of the course. The diploma is entitled ‘Yoga Shikshak’ for Level 2. This course is officially recognized and Affiliated by B&WSSC under NSDC (Skill Management & Accreditation of Training Centres), Registered by YCB- AYUSH Govt of India, Accredited to Shobhit University UP and Registered with Yoga Alliance (RYS 200 & RYS 300).
05.00 am Wake up bell
05.30 am Sunrise meditation/Silent walk meditation*
06.30 am Agni Hotra/Satsang/Chanting
08.00 am Asana Class (Theory & Practical) *
10.00 am Brunch
11.00 am Anatomy/Ayurveda/ Yoga Philosophy/Yoga Sutra Bhagavad Gita class*
12.30 pm Karma Yoga
01.30 pm Rest time
03.30 pm Tea Break
04.00 pm Asana class (Theory & Practical) *
06.00 pm Agni Hotra/Sunset meditation/Satsang/Chanting*
07.00 pm Dinner
09.00 pm Bed time bell
Karma yoga is the practice of selfless service which helps guests to feel part of the ashram. You are expected to do up to one hour of selfless service per day within ashram.
Simple satvic vegetarian food is provided freely for all students. The food menu is standardized and students will be provided with 2 meals every day. The food served is mainly fruits, vegetable, cereals rice and nutritional keeping in mind the requirements of the students yoga sadhana. All meals will be served in the Dining Hall only and students will not be allowed to eat in the rooms.
Visa and International traveling arrangements, local transport should be done by students itself, but if you needed any assistance our authorized travel agent Travel plus from Delhi will be available for your service. Contact us for more details. Pick up and drop facility from the airport to Soham Ayur Yoga Ashram will be arranged for the students on additional charges. For local travel needs, a Travel desk facility will be made available at the reception.
- Free Accommodation is provided for all students.
- Dormitory is the only main accommodation available. It is simple and clean with shared bathrooms. Separate dormitory space for men and ladies.
- Couples are not allowed to share rooms during the course.
- Bathroom facilities are with cold water only.
- Two sheets, a pillow, pillowcases, and mosquito net are provided.
- Accommodations are subject to availability.
Overseas students – 2000 US $ *
For Indian students- 60000 Rupees *
(50% payment should be done to confirm your registration)
* Please note there will be separate exam fee for Yoga Certification Board, If Government Yoga Certificate is required for the student, This is optional only. please contact us for YCB fees details.
- If you cancel your registration before the start of the course, we will refund your original payment less an administration fee of US $300 for Overseas student and Rs.10000 for Indian students.
- For a no show, no refund will be issued.
- Students leaving the course before completion are required to return all teaching materials and uniforms.
- Dates and donations are subject to change without notice.
- To maintain the spiritual atmosphere, we ask all ashram guests to comply with the ashram rules.
- Kindly refer to the Ashram rules and guidelines for more information.
- The ashram reserves the right of admission and students may be asked to leave if their behavior goes against the ashrams rules and teachings.
What to bring:
Comfortable clothes, blanket, sandals, toiletries, personal items, meditation shawl for cool evenings, yoga mat, meditation cushion, notebooks, pens, towels and a torch. These items can usually be purchased in our ashram boutique “Soham Divine Store”. Uniforms and a TTC Manual are included in the course donation.
Foreign Nationals are required to bring their original passport with a valid visa for India and visa should be valid for the full duration of the course.
Registration and making donation:
You can register online below or contact us to register, or you can also transfer the course donation to our Foundation bank account to confirm your registration (please contact us for bank details) and please do inform us through email or phone after transferring the course donation.